The KUDUwave™ Prime is a screening audiometer, sound-booth and headset integrated into a single, lightweight device capable of testing without the restrictions of a traditional sound booth.
Speed and accuracy are essential in meeting the demands of modern occupational health and safety testing.
Which is why we created the KUDUwave™ Prime.
- Automatic and Manual Screening
- Automated threshold seeking and pure tone air testing.
- Patient compliance; false positive response indicator and response button accuracy monitoring.
- Boothless Testing
- Insert ear tips
- Active Noise Monitoring
- Talk Forward
- Automatic PLH Shift Reporting
- Customisable Testing Options
- Patient Management and Medical Record Suite (emoyo4.0)
- Telemedicine Enabled
- PC Based Software
- Easy To Use, Intuitive Interface
- Superimposed Audiogram Viewer
- Customisable Audiogram Branding
- and more...
Active Noise Monitoring
The KUDUwave™ monitors ambient noise in real time and ensures accuracy by either automatically pausing testing until noise subsides, repeating affected frequencies, and/or reporting affected frequencies for later retesting.
The combination of the KUDUwave™ earcups, insert earphones and ANM attenuates sound better than a single walled sound booth. This unique ability makes the KUDUwave™ the only truly boothless (incl. bone conduction) audiometry solution
Patient Conditioning and Compliance Monitoring
Intelligent software automatically conditions patients to the test environment in their own language.
During testing, software algorithms provide false positive response indications and response button accuracy monitoring.
Empower your practice with world-class Tele-Audiology screening and diagnostic services with built-in store and forward technology.
Mobile occupational health screening with the KUDUwave™
Get The Datasheet
Enter your details and we will send the datasheet to you.