A portable, booth-free, diagnostic audiometer that combines the sound booth, audiometers (one per earcup), bone conductor and headset in a single, lightweight device.
The KUDUwave™ Plus includes pure tone air and bone conduction with both manual and auto masking and speech. The KUDUwave Plus is the only audiometer capable of diagnostic testing (including BC) without a sound booth. The KUDUwave™ helps to reduce costs while enabling hearing health professionals to provide access to care through mobile services and in-home care.
The KUDUwave™ Plus is the ideal solution for audiology practices, clinics and mobile audiologists alike.
For a list of published articles, studies and research reports from leading audiologists click here
Active Noise Monitoring
The KUDUwave™ monitors ambient noise in real time and ensures accuracy by either automatically pausing testing until noise subsides, repeating affected frequencies, and/or reporting affected frequencies for later retesting.
The combination of the KUDUwave™ earcups, insert earphones and ANM attenuates sound better than a single walled sound booth. This unique ability makes the KUDUwave™ the only truly boothless (incl. bone conduction) audiometry solution
Patient Conditioning and Compliance Monitoring
Intelligent software automatically conditions patients to the test environment in their own language.
During testing, software algorithms provide false positive response indications and response button accuracy monitoring.
Empower your practice with world-class Tele-Audiology screening and diagnostic services with built-in store and forward technology.
- Boothless Testing
- Active Noise Monitoring
- Talk Forward
- Automated and Manual Testing Protocols (Customisable)
- Patient compliance monitoring
- Pre-recorded word lists*
- Telemedicine Enabled
- Intuitive PC Based operation (Touchscreen compatible)
- Patient Management and Medical Record Storage
- Print, export or email custom branded results
- Reporting (real time clinic monitoring, trend analysis)
- Automatic interpretations
- Manual tone threshold testing (Air, Bone, Masking, MCL, UCL)
- Automatic diagnostic tone thresholds testing (Air, Bone, Masking)
- Pure Tone Air Conduction
- Bone Conduction
- Automated threshold seeking
- Integrated speech audiometry (SD, SRT)
- Modified Hughson and Westlake
- Forehead bone conduction maximum 70 dBHL in midrange frequencies
- Narrowband noise masking
- Automatic non-test ear masking for air and bone conduction