High Frequency Audiometer
A portable high-frequency diagnostic audiometer capable of testing up to 16 kHz and is ideal for monitoring ototoxicity and enabling early hearing loss detection.
The KUDUwave™ Pro high-frequency audiometer combines the sound booth, audiometers (one per earcup), bone conductor, and high-frequency headset in a single, lightweight device.
The KUDUwave™ Pro includes pure tone, bone conduction and high-frequency testing with masking and speech and is capable of testing accurately without a sound booth. The KUDUwave™ reduces costs and enables hearing health professionals to provide mobile services and in-home care.
The KUDUwave™ Pro is the ideal solution for audiology practices, clinics monitoring ototoxicity and mobile audiologists.
Active Noise Monitoring
The KUDUwave™ monitors ambient noise in real time and ensures accuracy by either automatically pausing testing until noise subsides, repeating affected frequencies, and/or reporting affected frequencies for later retesting.
The combination of the KUDUwave™ earcups, insert earphones and ANM attenuates sound better than a single walled sound booth. This unique ability makes the KUDUwave™ the only truly boothless (incl. bone conduction) audiometry solution
Conditioning and Compliance Monitoring
Intelligent software automatically conditions patients to the test environment in their own language.
During testing, software algorithms provide false positive response indications and response button accuracy monitoring.
Easily take your practice to the world and deliver cost effective Tele-Audiology screening and diagnostic services with built in store and forward methodology.
- Boothless Testing
- Active Noise Monitoring
- Talk Forward
- Automated and Manual Testing Protocols (Customisable)
- Patient compliance monitoring
- Pre-recorded word lists*
- Telemedicine Enabled
- Intuitive PC Based operation (Touchscreen compatible)
- Patient Management and Medical Record Storage
- Print, export or email custom branded results
- Reporting (real time clinic monitoring, trend analysis)
- Automatic interpretations
- High-Frequency (up to16Khz)
- Manual tone threshold testing (Air, Bone, Masking, MCL, UCL)
- Automatic diagnostic tone thresholds testing (Air, Bone, Masking)
- Pure Tone Air Conduction
- Bone Conduction
- Automated threshold seeking
- Integrated speech audiometry (SD, SRT)
- Modified Hughson and Westlake
- Forehead bone conduction maximum 70 dBHL in midrange frequencies
- Narrow band noise masking
- Automatic non-test ear masking for air and bone conduction