A portable screening audiometer capable of audiometric testing without a sound booth.
The KUDUwave integrates the audiometer, headset and sound-booth into a single, lightweight device. Offering mobile hearing testing without the restrictions of audiometric booths.
Speed and accuracy are essential in meeting the demands of occupational health screening. This is why KUDUwave testing software allows you to create and edit protocols on the go. Customise testing protocols to suit your needs.
Take advantage automation for repeatable, reliable and consistent results. Efficient, time-saving testing almost anywhere without compromising on quality.
Truly, the best of both worlds.
It Gets Even Better
Everything you expect with even more that you don't
FDA Clearance, Calibrated to ANSI S3.6, OSHA & SANS 10154-1 & 2 Compliant
Let's Get Technical
Dont worry, everything is in the datasheet. Download it and read it later
KUDUwave™ Prime Features
- Automatic And Manual Testing Options
- Automatic Air Conduction Threshold Seeking
- Automatic PLH Shift Reporting
- Pure Tone Air Conduction Audiometry
- False Positive Response reporting
- Response Accuracy Monitoring
- Active Noise Monitoring - (Real-time Detection And Reporting)
- Customisable Testing Options
- Patient Management And Medical Record Suite (Kuduwave 5 Software)
- Telemedicine Enabled
- Cloud Connected
- Easy To Use, Pc Based Interface
- Superimposed Audiogram Viewer
- Customisable Audiogram Branding
- Free Software
- Online Support
- Built-in Calibration Verification
Don't Just take our word for it
Hear it from someone who already knows and loves the KUDUwave