A portable screening audiometer capable of audiometric testing without a sound booth.
The KUDUwave integrates the audiometer, headset and sound-booth into a single, lightweight device. Offering mobile hearing testing without the restrictions of audiometric booths.
Speed and accuracy are essential in meeting the demands of occupational health screening. This is why KUDUwave's PC controlled testing software allows you to create and customise testing protocols on the go. Use the KUDUwaver Prime as an automatic audiometer or in manual mode. The Choice is yours.
Take advantage of testing automation for repeatable, reliable and consistent results.
Efficient, time-saving audiometry almost anywhere without compromising on quality.
Thinking Out Of The Booth
What boothless testing really means.
Unique to KUDUwave, Ambi-Dome is the combination of physical passive noise blocking and Active Noise Monitoring technology that provides the core boothless testing ability of all KUDUwave Audiometers.
Passive Attenuation is provided by the unique combination of dual circumaural ear cups and insert earphones, and offers the same level of attenuation as a standard sound booth with significant sound blocking ability in most frequencies.
Active Noise Monitoring is an additional assurance against intermittent peaks in noise. Ambient sound is monitored by integrated external microphones in real time. This is simultaneously compared to the intensity and frequency of the tone being presented.
If noise will affect the tone presented it is marked and displayed on the live audiogram view. The clinician is then able to pause testing until the noise subsides or manually repeat the tone later in the test. Noise levels will also be indicated on the final report as a quality control measure. In automatic test mode, affected tones can be set to repeat later in the test automatically to ensure that every tone is heard.
It Gets Even Better
Everything you expect with even more that you don't
FDA Clearance, Calibrated to ANSI S3.6, OSHA & SANS 10154-1 & 2 Compliant
Let's Get Technical
Don't stress, you can download the datasheet and read through it later
KUDUwave™ Prime Features
- Automatic & Manual Testing
- Automatic Air Conduction Threshold Seeking
- Automatic PLH Shift Reporting
- Pure Tone Air Conduction Audiometry
- False Positive Response reporting
- Response Accuracy Monitoring
- Active Noise Monitoring - (Real-time Detection And Reporting)
- Customisable Testing Options
- Patient Management And Medical Record Suite (Kuduwave 5 Software)
- Telemedicine Enabled
- Cloud Connected File Storage and synchronisation
- Easy To Use, Pc Based Interface
- Superimposed Audiogram Viewer
- Customisable Audiogram Branding
- Subscription Free Software
- Online, Telephonic & Chat Support
- Built-in Calibration Verification
Don't Just take our word for it
Hear it from someone who already knows and loves the KUDUwave